Mobile Version

A non-profit website supervised by the Beijing Municipal Culture and Tourism Bureau

Handling emergencies


Dial 110 for police and  119 for firefighters' help.

People can also head to the police station nearby to report a lost of passport or travel identifications and related documents. They can contact their consulates to apply for a make-up passport or other cards and documents.

If you have been robbed, you need to inform the hotel that you're staying in and report the incident to the police immediately. If you lost a bank card, you should note down your card number to inform the bank immediately. Most banks provide help to people in such situations with a 24-hour hot line and free telephone service.

China Daily

Recommended Tours

Beijing Tourism WeChat

Scan the QR Code to Follow

About us|Contact us

Copyright © 2002-2018, All Rights Reserved